How to use the Revolizer?
To open, hold the Revolizer at the base with one hand and pull back the mouthpiece.
Remove a rotacap from its bottle. Insert the rotacap into the rotacap chamber with the transparent end facing down as shown.
Close the mouthpiece firmly. A 'Click' sound will indicate proper closing of the Revolizer.
Breathe out fully, through the mouth. Position the mouthpiece between the teeth and close the lips tightly around it. Sit or stand upright, keep your head straight, and breathe in through the mouth rapidly and deeply. When done correctly, you will hear the rotacap vibrating inside the Revolizer.
Remove the Revolizer from your mouth and hold your breath for about 10 seconds or for as long as it is comfortable. Breathe out normally. In case some powder remains in the rotacap chamber, repeat step 4. Ensure that no powder remains in the rotacap chamber.
After every use, open the mouthpiece (till both the arrows meet) and discard the empty rotacap. Close the mouthpiece and store the Revolizer in the convenient carry pouch provided.
Open the mouthpiece (till both the arrows meet) of the Revolizer.
If there is an empty rotacap in the chamber, remove it.
Rinse the mouthpiece and rotacap chamber in clean running water.
Shake well to remove excess water and leave it to air dry.
- Clean the Revolizer at least once a week
- Never use the Revolizer when it is wet
- Do not push any cloth or instrument into the mouthpiece of the Revolizer as it may cause damage
- Keep the rotacap bottle tightly closed to avoid exposure to moisture
- You can continue to use your Revolizer daily for up to 8 months and then discard it and replace with a new one
For more information, talk to your doctor.