A sneeze or a cough…can send germs as far as 3 to 6 feet in front of you!
- Always turn your face away from people around you when coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Dispose off your used tissue immediately in the nearest waste basket.
- Cough/ sneeze into your elbow/ upper sleeve if a tissue is not available.
- Never cough/ sneeze into your hands or open air.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 to 95% alcohol after you cough or sneeze.
- https://health.clevelandclinic.org/cough-etiquette-why-its-so-important/ last accessed on 18th March 2020
- https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/etiquette/coughing_sneezing.html last accessed on 18th March 2020
- https://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/infectioncontrol/resphygiene.htm last accessed on 18th March 2020