A Difference the World can C
Skin can age faster than you can. But, aging skin is avoidable and you can fight it. A younger, undamaged skin makes a person feel more confident and happier.
Signs of aging skin are dry skin, dull complex-ion, rough texture, age spots / uneven skin colour with dark patches, fine lines and wrinkles.
There are two main causes of aging
- Genetics, natural aging process.
Just a few minutes of sun exposure each day without sun protection can cause noticeable changes in the skin over the years.
Cigarette smoking causes changes in the skin that accelerate the aging process.
- Facial Expressions
Repetitive facial movements lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sleep Position
Resting your face on the pillow in the same way every night for years also leads to wrinkles.
Healthy lifestyle choices and good skin care with specific anti-aging products can delay the aging process and prevent many skin problems.
Healthy Lifestyle Choices
It is extremely important to treat your skin as your best friend. So, let's take a quick look at the general tips for healthy skin and befriend it for the rest of your life.
- Protect yourself from the sun. Sun exposure can cause wrinkles, freckles, age spots and rough, dry skin.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. A healthy diet helps the skin get the nutrition it needs to help repair ongoing damage from the sun and other environmental elements.
- Hydrate the skin by drinking plenty of water. Drinking sufficient water maintains the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Gently cleanse your face twice daily - in the morning and at night.
- Moisturize your skin regularly. If you have oily skin, look for an oil-free moisturizer.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep promotes dark under-eye circles and tends to raise stress levels.
- Exercise regularly.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is available in many anti-aging products.
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Improves the texture of the skin and makes it smooth
- Tightens the skin and improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens the skin for more even skin colour
- Imparts glow to the skin making it more youthful
- Prevents premature signs of aging
- Protects against future damage